The AIJU R&D Activities Plan for 2018 that was drawn up within the framework of the collaboration agreement between IVACE and AIJU included the following lines of research:
- R&D LINE ENVIRONMENT IN THE INDUSTRIAL FIELD
- R&D LINE IMMERSIVE TECHNOLOGIES IN THE CHILDREN’S PRODUCT SECTOR
- R&D LINE ADVANCED ENERGY SYSTEMS
- R&D LINE RISK ASSESSMENT IN INNOVATIVE CHILDREN’S PRODUCTS AND SPACES
- R&D LINE NEW MATERIALS IN ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
- R&D LINE RESTRICTED SUBSTANCES IN CHILDREN’S PRODUCTS
Start date: January 2018.
Duration: 12 months
IVACE PROGRAMME: A line from the Regional Government of Valencia (GVA) strengthen the capacity and activity of AIJU to develop excellence in R&D, disseminate the results of the research carried out and facilitate and promote the transfer of knowledge to companies in the Valencian Community.
- Name: David Monllor
- Telephone: 96 555 44 75
- e-mail: email@example.com