SAFERPLAY is a European project, funded by the European Commission's Erasmus+ program, whose main objective is to develop a BOC (Baged Open Course) on innovative training in the design, installation and maintenance of safe and challenging play areas.
SAFERPLAY Open Course is an online course, accessible by Internet for free to which anyone can register and has practically no limit of participants. This innovative system introduces a new learning methodology adapted to the current needs of the users.
This course will have two aspects:
- Training in the design of play areas, intended mainly for professionals involved in design, such as architects, designers and landscape architects, students and trainers, manufacturers, and local and regional public administration.
- Training on installation, inspection and maintenance of play areas, and intended mainly for installers and maintenance companies, manufacturers, risk evaluators and play inspectors, local and regional public administration and consumer authorities, and organizations in charge of leisure and recreational areas.
In addition to training, this innovative tool will provide interactive forums for users, where they will facilitate the exchange of experiences and collaborative learning. The project aims to promote the creation of the SAFERPLAY community, which includes a multidisciplinary group of professionals dedicated to the design, installation and maintenance of play areas.
SAFERPLAY OPEN COURSE is expected to be ready in February 2018 and will be available in Spanish, English, German, Croatian, Czech and Portuguese. The technology developed will allow access to the course through any device, PC, mobile or Tablet.
This project has been funded with the support of the European Commission. Responsibility for this publication (communication) lies only with the author. The Commission is not responsible for the foreseeable use of the information hereby included.
- Start: 01/09/2015
- Duration: 30 months
- State: Approved
- • R & D & I line activity
- Funding: Comisión Europea Nº expediente: 2015-1-ES01-KA202-16064. Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices. Action: Strategic Partnerships. Field: Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training
- Contact: Encarna Alemañ
- Website: www.saferplay.eu
- Consortium: CESKE VYSOKE UCENI TECHNICKE V PRAZE (Czech Republic), UA (Spain), H.Menezes Consultoria e Formação Sociedade Unipessoal, Lda (Portugal), Institut für lebenslanges Lernen der FORTIS-FAKULTAS GmbH (Germany), Agencija za razvoj Vukovarsko-srijemske zupanije Hrast d.o.o. (Croatia), Play England (UK), AIJU (Spain).